Articles

V. V. Excelsior High School (TM), Putalibowli

\r\n
\r\n
\r\n

V. V. Excelsior High School was started in 1960 by Sri. Vishwanath Keskar with the help of Rajabhadur Venkat Ram Reddy, Madapati Hanmanth Rao, Sri. Vasudev Naik and Pandit Vinayak Rao Vidyalankar. Late Sri. Buluguru Ramkrishna Rao, (Former Chief Minister) was the alumni of the school.

\r\n

The school was taken over by V. V. Education Society in 1951 and was upgraded to full fledged High School with Telugu as the medium of instruction.

\r\n

The school is lodged in its own building with well furnished class rooms. Instructions are offered from 1st to 10th class with Hindi as second language. The school has adequate qualified staff for all subjects. The school organizes co-curricular activities and games & sports.

\r\n \r\n
\r\n